Spring has sprung FINALLY. I found fall and winter to be particularly harsh and for a couple of months I snuggled under a warm blanket of depression. To my joy and surprise however I have emerged from my funk with a renewed passion for life due in large part to seeds that were accidentally planted that I never ever thought I’d be fortunate enough to see bear fruit. Two years ago I admired a rose in a neighboring garden and never imagined I could sustain something as beautiful. Anyone who knows me knows that I don’t have much of a green thumb when it comes to such things. I am a “nose to the grindstone” type with little time for stopping to smell the roses. Even so, somehow this wild flower found its way into my garden and has become part of my life in ways I never imagined possible.
Speaking of planting seeds, here’s a few soundbites about next season’s planned events which we’ll be announcing formally later this month:
- One mother, three possible dads and an unforgettable trip down the aisle!
- A sci-fi adventure so compelling you can’t take your eyes off the stage!
- “Bah! Humbug!”
- A cherished holiday tradition that speaks to the child in us all.
- The game is afoot and mystery and murder abound!
- “By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes!”
- A merry time will be had by one and all!
This month the PAC Kid Spotlight shines on Kayla Kahn of North Hardin High School. Catch her and their choir at the PAC on Sunday May 5 at 3PM. Learn more about Kayla and our other PAC Kids.
Congratulations to our Gulliver’s Travels Survey Winners: Tammy Cordova & Kristen Dominguez. We hope to see you back at the PAC very soon!