I don’t know about you, but my summer is going way too fast. Maybe that’s because my mind is already on the fall and the PAC’s new season. I know many of your minds are on the same thing from your emails and calls or talking to you in line at Kroger so here are some things you can do between now and when tickets for our 2018-2019 season go on sale August 1st:
- ThePAC.net will be updated with new season info on July 1st. Go “window shopping” and check out the videos and educational materials available for each upcoming show and figure out which events on our roster might appeal to you and your family.
- Support the PAC: There’s no better way to start a new season at the PAC than with new or renewing Partners. So while you’re scoping our website, take moment and click on “Donate” at the top of the page. Your financial contribution can make all the difference in the quality of programming we provide Hardin County.
- Youth Theatre of Hardin County: It’s summer and that means YTHC is in the house. Bring the whole family to see their production of Seussical directed by the PAC’s very own Aaron Taylor.
- Stephen Foster the Musical: Now celebrating their 60th summer after nearly being shut down earlier this year, go show our Bardstown neighbors your love by seeing their productions of “Foster” and Mary Poppins.
- Kentucky Shakespeare: Don’t forget our other outdoor drama neighbor who happens to be returning to our stage for a third season
As you can see there’s plenty of performing arts in our area so show them ALL your support by seeing a show this summer or making a donation. To paraphrase musician, Rokia Traore, “without an audience, dreams can’t come true, because you need an audience to write new songs, perform new plays and create new memories and make a difference in people’s lives.”
This month the PAC Kid Spotlight shines on Caleb Cunigan of Central Hardin High School. Catch him as the “Horton the Elephant” in Youth Theatre of Hardin County’s production of SEUSSICAL, THE MUSICAL at the PAC this month. Learn more about Caleb and our other PAC Kids.