Sharing Stories Both Old and New
We opened our doors back in 2001 and twenty years later we are delighted to have become the home for memorable experiences for thousands of Hardin County students and families each year. The PAC has shared stories from around the world and from right around the corner and now we hope you’ll share your PAC stories with us. Please go to https://thepac.net/pac20/ to upload a 30-second video or photo and share your favorite PAC memory with us in celebration of twenty years of quality performing arts for all of Hardin County.
Speaking of sharing stories, this month marks the end of our four-year cycle of Sherlock Holmes adaptations with the PAC bringing the fourth and final novel, The Valley of Fear, to our stage. Can Holmes escape the final problem? Don’t miss the thrilling conclusion to the series! Tickets are on sale now at ThePAC.net.
December Audience Survey Winners
Congratulations to DANIELLE COLE, HOLLY RICHARDSON, JENNIFER WHITEHEAD, KYLE LUCAS, TIFFANY SNODGRASS, JOHN BUTLER, SUSAN D’AMICO, DEBBIE LEWIS, JESSE HAWKINS, ANNA HAMILTON & KRISTI TOMS – each a lucky winner of a $20 PAC gift certificate for completing a December Audience Survey.
What have been your most rewarding PAC experiences?
- COLTON: One of my biggest passions is acting so anytime I get to take the stage gets me excited and teaches me new techniques.
- DAVID: Sharing time with such wonderful people!
What did you learn from your PAC experiences?
- COLTON: It teaches me how to be a better dancer especially and how to handle doing most of my work at home.
- DAVID: That there’s a wonderful facility with top-notch people there in Etown!
Why is the PAC important to you?
- COLTON: It is important to me because my grandparents have taken me to various shows at the PAC as long as I can remember. Also, it was where I did my very first show and now have a family with Youth Theatre of Hardin County.
- DAVID: It keeps art alive and thriving!
Why should the PAC be important to others?
- COLTON: Because you could start traditions of coming as a family to a lot of the shows and performances there. Also, you can find happiness. If you are feeling down, you can escape into a breathtaking adventure with these new characters that you are being introduced to.
Any other comments you’d like to share?
- COLTON: I am honored to be chosen for this opportunity and ecstatic for YTHC’s 50th anniversary and their production of Little Mermaid this summer.
- DAVID: I’m thankful to Bart Lovins for his unending positivity, creativity, joy, humor, and drive.
Learn more about them both and all the other PAC Spotlight Ambassadors we’ve recognized over the years.