In May, I shared all the exciting events we have planned for the upcoming season with the PAC’s Producing Partners. “Who are these Producing Partners?” you may ask:
- They are financial institutions that recognize the value that quality performing arts bring to our community.
- They are philanthropic organizations that understand that a high concentration of the arts in a municipality leads to higher civic engagement, more social cohesion, higher child welfare, and lower poverty rates.
- They are the local restaurants, hotels, and other businesses frequented by the participants that perform on our stage and their families.
- They are the industries that benefit from the creativity, problem-solving, critical thinking, and collaboration nurtured through the performing arts.
- They are the educators who see first-hand how students engaged in the arts flourish socially and academically.
- They are the individuals that perform on our stage, sit in our audiences, and volunteer in ways both large and small.
In short, if you are still reading this, they are people just like YOU. So become a PAC Producing Partner and be part of the show – today!
Maybe you think it’ll be too expensive or too much trouble. Maybe you’re just too busy. Maybe you don’t know we need your help. Or maybe – just maybe – you’ve never been asked.
We’ve got big plans and even greater goals, but we can’t achieve them without YOU. This long-drawn-out intermission is nearly over! Help us reset the stage! Whether you give $1 or $100,000, or just your time, YOU are part of the PAC.
Contact me about becoming a PAC Producing Partner today at 270.769.8837 or Lovins@thepac.net and help us raise the curtain on the next act at the PAC tomorrow!