A new year? A new season! That’s right. While most everyone is making New Year’s resolutions, I’m making new season reservations:
- Many of you already know that we will open our next season with the ProAm production of the Tony Award winning musical The Secret Garden based upon the Frances Hodgson Burnett novel with script and lyrics by Louisville native Marsha Norman;
- And you may have hear that we just announced that our ProAm Classical will be Peter and the Starcatcher. Based upon the novel, this is the story of Peter and how he became the Pan! It is suitable for adults as well as children.
- We’ll see the return of Kentucky Shakespeare and of course Missoula Children’s Theatre as well as the 41st annual production of The Nutcracker.
- And a couple of other new events including one that we’re sure will take a bite out of your Halloween plans on Friday the 13th next fall.
Tickets for all of next season’s events will go on sale on August 1st. But in the meantime, there’s plenty more to come this season and tickets for all these productions are on sale now!
- January brings back Missoula Children’s Theatre with Peter & Wendy
- Kentucky Shakespeare visits with Julius Caesar in time for the Ides of March.
- Back when I lived in New York, I had the honor to direct the 20th anniversary production of The Elephant Man and I’m really thrilled to be remounting that production here at the PAC in April.
- And we conjure up Spencer’s Theatre of Illusion and Hocus Focus in May.
Congratulations to Laura Bell, Peggy Webb, Oma Rounsaville and Carolyn Leonard who each won a $20 PAC Gift Certificate for completing their Nutcracker program survey! Thanks for your interest and useful comments.