- PAC ProAm productions provide opportunities for professionals to build their resumes and local amateurs (adults and students) who regard performing as “more than a hobby” to work alongside each other in a semi-professional environment.
- Review the Audition Selections before arrival and perform them with clear, bold acting choices and powerful vocals. Audition Selections need not be memorized but it is best to be as familiar with them as possible.
- Although used as a guide, the Director reserves the right to deviate from the Character Breakdown when casting.
- Choose no more than two roles per production for which to audition but know that you will be considered for all applicable roles and may be asked to audition for additional roles unless you have indicated on your form that you will only accept specific roles.
- No monologues required. For your convenience, all Audition Forms, Information, Permission Slip and Selections will be available on ThePAC.net at least one week prior to Auditions. To save time, Auditionees are strongly encouraged to print, fill out in advance and bring Audition Paperwork with them to Auditions.
- If unable to attend Auditions in person, you may audition via Video Submission using your choice of the Audition Selections provided online. Post your Video Submission on YouTube.com and email the link along with your Audition Form and Permission Slip as PDF attachments to email@example.com no later than 7/10/18. Video Submissions will only be accepted via email (DVDs, thumb drives, etc. will not be accepted). If singing, you are strongly encouraged to use musical accompaniment.
- Any pre-cast roles will be announced prior to auditions. All other roles are open to both professionals and amateurs.
- If audition turn out is high, the director reserves the right to “type out” auditionees based upon height, weight, age, and/or ability.
Keep up to date with show announcements by joining our email list.