Come celebrate our community’s cultural diversity with friends and family!
On Monday, March 6th, the Hardin County Community Diversity Council is having a FREE Diversity Fair from 5 PM-8 PM at the Hardin County Schools Performing Arts Center and John Hardin High School. All Hardin County Schools and community groups are invited to participate by showing how cultural diversity is an integral part of their organizations.
Applications must be submitted by February 15, 2017. Accepted applicants will be notified before February 20th, 2017.
Man a display table in the commons:
- Display Set Up: You may begin setting up your area no sooner than 4PM and should be ready for guests by 5PM. All Displays must be manned for the duration of the fair.
- Display Provisions: Ten foot by ten foot (10′ X 10′) areas will be assigned based upon your display needs. You will be provided with one round “spider leg” cafeteria table. Additional chairs and tables will be available on a first come basis. You must bring ANYTHING else needed to complete your display. Photocopies, tape, staples, extension cords, etc. can NOT be provided.
- Display Media: If you are playing music or showing a video, please bring any equipment needed and keep volume at a respectful level in regards to fellow fair participants.
- Display Clean Up: At the conclusion of the fair (8PM), please clean up after yourself and leave the space in as good a condition (or better) than when you arrived.
Perform on the PAC stage:
- Times: Performance times will be determined after the submission deadline. Directors must arrive 30 minutes prior to performance time, check in with PAC staff in the lobby and chaperone students upon arrival. Students must arrive 15 minutes prior to performance time in the PAC lobby, leave all personal items with parents and will be directed to a holding area backstage.
- Parents: Parents will not be permitted backstage. Following each performance, parents will retrieve their students at a designated location.
- Equipment: Four step high choral risers, hand held wireless microphones on stands and a CD player will be provided.
- Time Limits: You will be limited to 15 minutes. PLEASE NOTE: Stage time includes set up and tear down. This time limit will be strictly adhered to. Performers must clear the stage as quickly as possible so the next group can take the stage.
Apologies. We are no longer accepting applications for the 2017 Hardin County Diversity Fair but we hope you will consider attending the Fair on Monday, March 6 from 5PM-7:30PM.